In honor of the new collaboration box being released today, I’m finishing up my review of the fifth collaboration box from Memebox, which was with Lisa Pullano. This is the only collaboration box I’ve bought thus far, and I’m hoping that the new collaboration with Soothing Sista will be the second!
Lisa’s collaboration came in a pretty peachy box, here’s what it looked like:
In addition, instead of just an info card, this box came with an info pamphlet:
This box came with a total of seven items, which provided a nice balance between skincare and makeup products:
1. It’s Skin Macaroon Lip Balm: I now have two of these macarons, and I’m not going to lie, I was hoping for the chocolate because it looked so darn cute in the promotional pictures for this box. I got grape, which I’m also fine with, as I really just didn’t want to get a repeat of the one I already had (strawberry). The purple and pink macarons do look quite nice when sitting next to each other.
2. It’s Skin Babyface Petit Blusher: This is another item I already had one of, and I again didn’t get the variety I was hoping for (that’s just the gamble you take with mystery boxes!). I received the Lovely Pink color, and had really been hoping for the Pure Lavender. I ended up picking up the lavender off of a swap board, and have placed the pink blusher in my own swap/sell/gift stash. Seriously, though, how cute is this packaging?!
3. Hope Girl Milky Balm Lipstick: I received this lipstick in Soft Lavender, which is a lovely and sheer purple-pink. I’ve received some other Hope Girl products from Memebox before, and while I know people have gotten a bit sick of the animal-print packaging, I actually really like the packaging of this lipstick. The case is a nice, smooth metal, which gives the lipstick a more luxurious feel.
4. L.vida Nail Polish: I’m excited to get to try a L.vida nail polish! I’ve seen pictures of these in other bloggers’ unboxings, and of course wanted one for myself because of the cute packaging. The color that came in this Memebox was Milk Choco, and it really does look like the color of milk chocolate–I can imagine the white flower on the cap as a dollop of whipped cream, and the nail polish itself as a nice cup of hot chocolate 🙂
5. Lailly +36.5 Steam Pore Pack: This is one of the items I was most excited to receive in the Memebox, but I actually haven’t gotten a chance to try it yet. I don’t have the best pores, so I’ve been a bit obsessed with getting my hands on different Korean skincare products designed to clean out and minimize pores. I am looking forward to the chance to open this tub up and give it a try–I might even do so tonight!
6. Tosowoong Makeon Mermaid Waterproof Gel Eyeliner: This is a lovely eyeliner, and I received it in the color Sun Blonde. As you can see in the swatch, there actually isn’t much contrast between this eyeliner and my skin tone, but I’m okay with that–I have quite a few golds, coppers, and bronzes in my eyeliner collection at this point, but I don’t yet have anything quite as subtle as this one.
7. insobeau Ultra Skin Power Z Cream: This just looks like an absolute skincare powerhouse with its packaging! I have gotten the chance to try this cream, and it is quite thick–its appearance and texture resemble that of a thick custard. However, it does feel very nice on the skin and provides a good amount of moisture. This cream hasn’t been life-changing for me, but I’m happy to have it available during the winter months.
Did you buy this collaboration or any of the others that have been released? Are you thinking about grabbing today’s new collaboration Memebox? Let me know! You can use this one-time-use code to receive $5 off of a $30 purchase: 5UQL2N
I thought it would be cute to get a picture of Theo posing with the flower that came on the L.vida polish, but she quickly decided it was something to eat, not something to pose prettily with:
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.